Re: [OM] Donation

Subject: Re: [OM] Donation
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 10:15:02 +1000
The key is in the TITLE... he is FR. so he's appealing to the devout Christians on the list to send him all their pitiable cosmetic and "humidity affected" ie. paperweight lenses. Whether he'll find the 24mm shift lens he is after to photograph the cathedral spire? Any bets?

Please don't bombard me with religious statements etc that i am going to hell for writing this.