[OM] FS: 24/2.8, 2X, lens hoods

Subject: [OM] FS: 24/2.8, 2X, lens hoods
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 15:50:29 -0500 (CDT)
A couple of odds and ends that are collecting dust on my shelf. Add
$5.00 for insured priority mail or actual cost for international
shipping and insurance. Prefer paypal or money order, other
arrangements possible.

Zuiko 24/2.8 exc+ Clear glass, one or two light use marks on aperture
ring, but otherwise like new. Took one of my first prize winning
photos with this lens a couple of years ago, but my purchase of a 21
and 28 left it filling a niche I don't use as much as I used to. $160

Lens hood for 24/2.8 - Zuiko hard lens hood for 24/2.8. I have two of
these. One of my favorite things about them is that a 72mm lens cap
fits on the wide end, making it easy to leave the hood on the lens
and still keep it covered. I have two of these, with one in exc
condition and the other in exc- cindition $10 each to whoever buys
the lens, or $15 each without the lens.

Olympus Teleconvertor 2X-A - seemed like a good idea when I bought
it, but the only thing its ever done is shoot test shots and ride
along in the camera bag. exc+ condition. $150

And thanks as always to Skip Williams, who provides a great zuiko
price reference website at
http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/zuiko_ebay_history.htm

BBB

-