Re: [OM] Help Needed!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Help Needed!!
From: "Greg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:29:39 -0400
Hi Adam,

Are you shooting slide or print film?  It appears that the scenes you shot are
very high contrast.  If you are using slide film, you might try print film as
it better handles high contrast situations.  You might also have better success
on a day that is slightly overcast or cloudy.  Another option is to use a
single coated or older lens as a method of scattering light into the dark areas.

Gregg

From: "Bolty