Re: Subject: [OM] What to look for on a T32

Subject: Re: Subject: [OM] What to look for on a T32
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:26:41 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 31 May 2001, Andy Gilbert wrote:

> Hi Sam

<SNIP>

> Step 2:
> Look out for a nice Bounce Grip 2, preferably with TTL connector 4, a short
> autocord, grip strap, M Grip cord etc.....  :)  It works a lot better this
> way, & doesn't tend to break the hotshoe of both camera & flash.  Try to get
> above accesories included as they can be expensive if bought seperately.

Just a word of warning.....mounting a T32 in a BG2 is a fine thing. Trying
to tilt the flash is another. It is *very* important to loosen the screw
holding the BG head AND to manipulate only the BG head, not the
flash. Doing otherwise (just, in a rush, grapping the flash and forcing it
into position) will cost you either application of some superglue or a new
foot for the flash.

And yes, I sadly speak from experience here....

--
Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)