Re: [OM] Who says OM ain't Pro

Subject: Re: [OM] Who says OM ain't Pro
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:15:40 -0700
At 12:42 PM 5/30/01 -0500, Tom S wrote:
>Finally, on topic <g>.  I am duly impressed and humbled.  My heartiest
>congratulations.  Do you have a phone number where we can order one? Surely
>they send them to potential tourists.
>
>Also, I can't seem to get the image to load. Is it just me?

Thanks all for the kind comments.

Tom - went in and checked the link and it seems to be working fine. Yes BC
Tourism sends all kinds of stuff out. Phone number is     1-800-435-5622
they have all kinds of neat brouchures - this one is called the Saanich
Peninsula Visitor's Guide. Ask also for some of the "Supernatural BC"
brochures - amazing shots from local photographers.

Mike L - my wife loves you!! The shot of the woman and boy is my wife and 6
year old grandson - she says you can come visit anytime. Yes the whales
were shot from a boat - 35' sailboat I was teaching 2 couples from Alberta
to sail on. They had never been west of the Rockies (and never even seen
whales before). The pod was about 30 whales in Haro straight and were with
us for about 45 minutes - we were just outside the 100 meter zone. I had to
run the boat so only got about six frames - the students shot a LOT of film
and video.

Thanks again all.
Barry H