Re: [OM] AAAUGH!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] AAAUGH!!!
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 23:25:44 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/01 5:58:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> My photos for the next TOPE just arrived in the mail wet and crumpled
>  :(  I separated the prints and spread them out to dry without too much
>  damage. But the negatives are stuck together and I'm afraid to try to
>  separate them. What should i do? Soak them apart and re dry? They are
>  still damp but drying fast. Please email directly as I'm on the digest
>  and time may be an issue.

Mike,

Can't help with the immediate problem of what to do with the negs, but...
Did the mail get wet (in the San Juans???!!!) or were they wet from the
processor?  If the mail was wet, be sure to complain to the P.O..  No excuse
for that.  Really.

Rich