Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 100 F2 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 100 F2 lens
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 20:44:15 -0400
Gary's right. Be careful how you interpret my data. I don't do statistical analysis, I only report what's transpired. That's why I freely offer all the data; so you can do you own analysis if you want. I don't have time to do grading analysis. Sorry, it takes enough time to ferret out the lens data from the Ebay auction descriptions, remove the did-not-make-reserve, and weed out the foreign currency prices (which Ebay reports as US$ in the summary!).

If you have MIB example lenses, look at the raw data and see for yourself at the prices of such items.

Also, 5 data points isn't much to make a decision on, but it's better than nothing.

As Joe Friday said, it's "Only the facts mam, only the facts".

Skip