Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 100 F2 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 100 F2 lens
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 20:29:43 EDT
But I'm not talking about 'the average you're going to see' nor did I use the
word 'average' in describing the middle lens of a several lens sampling. I
only said 'maybe' Mark priced his lens according to the samples posted on
Skip's web site, I never said Mark's lens was the 'average of all lenses
you'll see.'

George S.