Re: [OM] Macro Shots with Tamron 90/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Shots with Tamron 90/2.8
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 19:40:58 -0500
Yep, for those that didn't remember:

      TOPE 6:      Macro
    Shooting date:      +/- April 14th, 2001 until +/- May 30th, 2001.

Abstract:
      The small world of wonders that is revealed to us through macro
photography can be truly amazing! This is one of the things in which our
beloved OM system excels, and it can even be realised with very cheap gear
(off brand extension tubes, close-up lenses).