Re: [OM] Macro Shots with Tamron 90/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Shots with Tamron 90/2.8
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 23:03:35 +0100
Thanks Garth

I am sure that I have screwed it up occasionally, but my Netscape Composer seems to be incapable of saving the correct link.

You're right of course, knowing the HTML would save this unnecessary reliance on the automatics... ;-).

Thanks for the kind words... I will keep it up.

Chris

Nice photos.

Two of your links are incorrect -- the thumbnail for the purple hyacinths appears to link to a picture of a top view of a tulip, and both of the thumbnails for tulip side views link to the same picture.

Other than that, I liked it. (You do need to read the HTML book, though. ;-) )

Keep it up!

Garth

--
<|_:-)_|>