[OM] FS: Zuiko 100 F2 lens

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 100 F2 lens
From: "Mark Hammons" <astaire@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 15:37:33 -0500
Fellow OM enthusiasts:

I have for sale a Mint- condition Olympus Zuiko 100 F2 lens.  I am tempted to
just say its Mint but to be conservative I will say its Mint-.

It comes with both lens caps but no case.  The hood is, of course, built in.

Complete markings on lens are:

OLYMPUS  OM-SYSTEM  ZUIKO  AUTO-T  100mm  1:2  1048xx  made in Japan

It appears to be multi-coated with multiple color reflections.  I believe this
lens was
only supposed to have been made with multi-coatings.

I am asking $450 plus cost of shipping and insurance for this lens.  I have
checked Skip
William's page of Ebay selling prices as a guideline and am taking the
condition of
the lens into account.

Please contact me off-line if interested at:

astaire@xxxxxxx

Thank you,

Mark Hammons
Plano,TX