Re: [OM] details on "500 mm Olympus Mount" lens on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] details on "500 mm Olympus Mount" lens on ebay
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 10:26:52 -0400
You might want to look at Tamron SP 500mm mirror lenses with the Adaptall-2
mount....you can find them at about $200 with the adapter (or less)
depending on what comes with it.... a rather complete set includes the case,
a filter set, and hood.....if it happens to come with an adapter for a
different body (Nikon, etc.) you can always sell the adapter on ebay and
purchase the correct one..... .a very fine mirror lens.  Here's one
 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1240426880
 ...no connection with seller.
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715