Re: [OM] details on "500 mm Olympus Mount" lens on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] details on "500 mm Olympus Mount" lens on ebay
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 07:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
  A similar lens is avaliable online from Ritz Camera.
The price is $129.99 with free shipping and the price
includes a t-mt 2x that would make the lens into a
1000mm f16. The OM t-mt is not included however and
Ritz does not list them for sale, but you can still
find them, I just picked up two for $2.50 ea. at a
photo show last month.    John Robison
--- Richard Wozniak <richard.wozniak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1240802070