Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery: it's updated!

Subject: Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery: it's updated!
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:53:34 -0400
Garth,
  Great pictures - it's going to take me awhile to peruse them all!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia