Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery: it's updated!

Subject: Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery: it's updated!
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:53:26 -0700
At 09:22 AM 5/22/01 -0600, Garth W. wrote:
>As promised, the Gallery has finally been updated.  Of the 20 submitters
who sent in photos, 12 are brand-spankin'-new first-timers, and 8 are
adding to their previous efforts.  In an attempt to be more user-friendly,
when you now surf to the Gallery's main selection page (a big table with
all the names of the contributors), new content is indicated both by a date
(May 2001) and by the background colour of the table cell being a
medium-blue (older content has cell colours the same as the page, which is
usually white for most people's browsers).
>snip

Garth,

I wandered into the gallery late last night and ran through most of the new
entries. Great work there folks!! Go take a peek.

Naturally when I got into the Ws I was looking for the blue section with
Garth's name - no such luck!!! You are working far too hard Garth getting
everyone else's stuff up ( and a mighty big THANK YOU too) and not letting
us see some of the results from that fast glass of yours. Will look forward
to the France pictures when you get a chance.

Thanks again for all the effort that goes into maintaining and updating the
Gallery.
Barry H