Re: [OM] How bad have I got it?

Subject: Re: [OM] How bad have I got it?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:36:00 -0700 (PDT)
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey wrote:

Some of you may remember that back in March I bought my first Olympus
(an OM-1n) with a 50mm 1.8. Since then I've picked up the following
lenses:

21mm 3.5
24mm 2.8
28mm 2.8
35mm 2.0

And I've just sent off my payment for another OM-1n! Is this a bad
sign?
. . . (snip)
Andrew,

Yes, I would say it's a very bad sign indeed! Most people leave a gap
or two between the focal lengths they collect - but not you: you seem
to be working your way through the entire Zuiko catalogue! However did
you come by the nickname "Frugal", anyway?  You don't seem to be frugal
to me. :-)

I suggest you have a consultation with Chris O'Neill, before it's too
late. If he can't help solve your zuikoholism, at least he'll be able
to cheer you up by showing you the excellent pictures he's taken with
his Oly stuff.  ;-)  Anyway, good luck and I hope you don't strain a
muscle carrying around what will inevitably become a huge kit!

Regards,

=====
Ray