[OM] (OT) Weston Master V

Subject: [OM] (OT) Weston Master V
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:59:27 +0200
Firstly, well done to both Chuck and Chris O'N for finding open
doors.  Good luck to both of you.

Secondly (OT), does anyone have time to explain (off-list perhaps)
the top dial on a Weston Master V exposure meter?  I have worked out
how to use the meter in general terms as an incident and as a
reflected meter with various ISO settings - I use the EV window in
the top dial.  But what are the red settings marked "LIGHT" on the
top dial for?  And what do the little markings "1/2", "2xC" and "0"
mean, along with the large red triangle?

Sorry to deviate from OM stuff here, but I am loath to start bidding
for an instruction manual on the *Bay :>).  I bought the light meter,
not to have another gadget to play with (honestly), but to check my
OM1N with a 2-4 installed.

Chris