Re: [OM] FS: Lots of OM Gear- Bodies/ Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Lots of OM Gear- Bodies/ Lenses
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:59:17 -0700
In a message dated 5/18/2001 George, ClassicVW@xxxxxxx, writes:

<< Why- I hadn't even considered I'd have to leave! Now I AM depressed!

You don't need to leave. After your trip to the dark side we know you'll
be back anyway ;-)

A funny aside from shooting the Winston West race at Laguna Seca
yesterday... A guy with an EOS3 with 100-400USM-IS wizbangdoallzoom
attached looks at me all forlorn and asks "do you know what the means?"
as he shows me some obscure icon on the LCD display of the EOS. Then he
sees my beat up looking OM-4T attached to the 350/2.8 and says "oh, you
have an older model." Restraining my obvious humor in all this I'm nice
and polite as I tell him I really don't know. He found an EOS shooter
who told him to "reboot" and it came back to life. (Low batteries,
carried no extras, brand new camera and lens...but someone felt sorry
for him and loaned him a spare battery pack.)

BTW, have you tried a diopter and 2-4 screen yet???? That could forstall
the dark side a little while ;-)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com