[OM] OM Bodies FS

Subject: [OM] OM Bodies FS
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:42:16 -0400
I have three bodies that I'd like to sell and I'm going to offer them to the list first: All these bodies have been CLA'd by John Hermanson in the past 2-3 years. I'm just consolidating my bodies into a smaller collection, not getting out of the OM system.

All come with 3-day inspection period, MBG, minus shipping/insurance charges. International shipments are at cost, US will usually be $8 for USPS Insured Priority Mail.

OM-1n - New shutter.  Great condition. Normal use  $125

OM-PC - Fine shape: $90

OM-4 - Original Owner, NOT the high-drain circuit. Normal use.$275

Skip