[OM] [OT] Chuck is back to work...

Subject: [OM] [OT] Chuck is back to work...
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 16:12:27 -0400
I had a half hour phone interview last Monday, three and a half hours of
in-person interviews last Wednesday and a job offer first thing Friday
morning.  A bit less money and a longer commute but the job sounds
really interesting and I'm going to take it.  I was only on the streets
for six weeks.  In this economy I was worrying about six months or maybe
even... six years.

Thanks to all who expressed concern and you can now stop worrying that I
won't be buying your excess Oly equipment anymore.  In the meantime I
learned a lot about photographing my house inside and out and that I
still have some more practicing to do.

Good luck to the rest of you who have run headlong into the declining
economy.  Keep on truckin'.

Cheers,
Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA