Re: [OM] How much for an OM-1n?

Subject: Re: [OM] How much for an OM-1n?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 19:26:19 -0600
On 15 May 2001, at 14:17, Garth Wood wrote:

> At 10:52 AM 5/15/2001 -0600, Chris Stinson wrote:
>
> As a fellow Edmontonian, I feel your pain.  But in general I've had really
> good experiences with eBay, and excellent experiences with people on this
> list.

Me, too.

> Places for bodies in Edmonton:

[Snip!]

> ...and Chris O'Neill's "secret"
> location (which is probably Classic Camera Exchange on 118th Avenue, but if
> Chris doesn't tell us which store he's referring to, I suggest all the
> Edmonton-based Olyites get together and beat it out of him with a
> low-quality knockoff telephoto lens...  ;-)  ).

LOL!  No need to resort to violence, Garth, you're correct...  My "favorite
used-camera store" is indeed Classic Camera Exchange on 118th
Avenue just west of 124th Street.  Ask for Mike...  the owner (Wally)
doesn't "dicker" as well.  Be forewarned, tho...  I've got all the GOOD
stuff out of Classic!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---