[OM] T/T2 Mounts

Subject: [OM] T/T2 Mounts
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:35:00 +0100
Morning all,

I bought a Vivitar 400mm f/5.6 the other weekend.  I christened it 'The
Beast', as it is colossal and very heavy.  Seeems OK from an optics
point of view (I've had some nice moon shots from it), but as I want to
take it to Zambia for the solar eclipse, I'd rather have something
lighter.  I've seen 500mm mirror lenses with T mounts and T2 mounts
advertised quite cheaply, and I was wondering if there is a difference
between T & T2, or are these are the same mount?  I have an OM to T2
adaptor.

If anyone's in the market for a 400mm f/5.6 beast, it may well be for
sale soon...

Cheers,
Roger