Re: [OM] Flaring Fifties

Subject: Re: [OM] Flaring Fifties
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:46:50 -0400
This is more like what I was trying to say......many manufacturers don't
change something with regard to serial number...they change on a particular
shift...or day....or (depending on size) a particular line or maybe even at
a different city or site or when they run out of the "blue things".....the
same "range" of numbers can cover some variations and that range can be
quite large.
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA