RE: [OM] Your pictures / NG Photography Field Guide

Subject: RE: [OM] Your pictures / NG Photography Field Guide
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:55:26 +0200
Erwin:

I couldn't help myself and already ordered the book. It's cheaper in
Amazon.co.uk (17.99 pounds?). Check it out, since it was slightly
cheaper and so may be posting (altough you never know with these
clever shipping businesses).

I hope that helps.

Once Upon a 15 May 01, Erwin Voogt wrote me about RE: [OM] Your pictures / NG
Photography Field Gui something like:

> It was already mentioned on the list, wasn't it?
> Anyway, here it is: 0-7922-7498-9.
> On the cover it mentions the following prices: US$24.95, Can$36.95.
> It can be ordered at Amazon.

Enrique Cabrera Rochera
Profesor de Mecanica de Fluidos
Universidad Politecnica de Valencia