Re: [OM] Chrome Six Page (RE: olympus-digest V2 #2407)

Subject: Re: [OM] Chrome Six Page (RE: olympus-digest V2 #2407)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 21:24:52 -0700
Congratulations, Francois. Thank you for counting me as a "crew".

I went to more than 20 used camera stores in the last two or three
monthes (and still on patrol), but couldn't find a chrome six. Maybe
I have to go to a camera museum.

Even pictures of them are rare, but this is another site I found:

http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/org/mediajoy/cla_came/olympus_six/

(Japanese, but you can download a QuickTime 3D graphic by clicking
the green oval at the right side)

kazuya matsumoto

Hello everyone,

A couple of months ago, I asked for members help as I was trying to
gatherinformation about the Six & Chrome Six models. Well, I'm
happy to reportthat the web site is now up and running although I
 >still have the photogallery to finish.

I was poking around too and found this really nice site for a young man interested in older cameras. He has a nice photo of his Olympus Six and a sample picture from it that is stunning in its sharpness. He has a very artistic gallery but does not say which camera took what.

http://www.d6.dion.ne.jp/~mino-t/mf_olympus6/mfolympus_eng.htm

http://www.d6.dion.ne.jp/~mino-t/mf_olympus6/mfolympus_samp.htm

Winsor
--