Re: [OM] Need T-32 part. (WAS: Problem with T-32)

Subject: Re: [OM] Need T-32 part. (WAS: Problem with T-32)
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 00:20:30 -0400
I'd thought of electrical tape or cable ties, but they have to cross over
the battery cover. I think I'll experiment with some velcro. It's available
in either an adhesive-backed type or non adhesive. If bought in non-adhesive
strips, I can take a short loop strip and and a long hook strip to form a
self-adjusting strap to encircle the case and bind it together between
battery changes. That way no stickey goo on the case from tape, no further
damage to the case from glue, and no inconvenient obstruction of the battery
cover by tape or straps.

If I'm a little thoughtful about it, the strap could also aid in the
mounting of the 'flash in the pan' flash diffuser attachment. (Had to find
that 'silver lining' in the quest. ...or is it aluminum?)

Mickey