Re: [OM] I need your help, or: Photo Altering Ethics

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your help, or: Photo Altering Ethics
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 11:27:18 -0400
They are two different images. If you read some of the follow up posts in
the discussion group, both parties in question now agree to that. Now, I
have absolutely no knowledge of interior design (and, according to my wife,
no tastes either...), but what do you think are the odds that two separate
designers would come up with two creations so alike?

This thread does raise an interesting question though. Is there a way to
protect online images from being downloaded? My personal site was developed
with Flash, so the simple 'right click', 'save image as' will not work.
However, a determined individual with a third party software can download my
entire site, break it apart and steal the images. Not that anyone would
really want to steal my pictures...

Bruce