Re: [OM] [OT] This should be a fun e*b*a*y transaction....

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] This should be a fun e*b*a*y transaction....
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 22:43:27 -0400
Hi gang,

I replied to the seller as soon as I received the message. I informed them
that I'm sure they had the previous problems because the buyers more than
likely weren't aware of Canadian customs procedures. I said that I was
indeed aware and had factored customs and or taxes into my purchase. I also
mentioned that to the best of my knowledge, we Canadians aren't the only
ones having to deal with customs headaches ( Cuban cigars, anyone?).

Anyways, I just couldn't get over the tone of the individual in the email.
Subsequent messages have't been any more friendly. Who knows, maybe they're
having a really bad day....

Bruce