[OM] 'FS' macro flashesw and 1.2-50/55mm lens

Subject: [OM] 'FS' macro flashesw and 1.2-50/55mm lens
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 04:42:41 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi all,

Once again I found someone with some nice goodies:
Macro flashes and two zuiko lenses

  2 TPC1
  T28 (don't now right know if single or twin)
  T10 with ! pol-filter,
  2 F.AC 3 adpaters
  F280 flash
  Zuiko 1.2/50mm lens (he said new version - are there any differences ?)
  Zuiko 1.2/55mm lens (he said classic version)

He said most parts are in nice condition, and are likely with box, etc
(sounds good, but will ask if there is some interests)

No prices jet. He is/was a collector and user so I think he knows
prices for these.  But maybe there is possibility of a nice deal.
Anything I should ask him (if, what is your price range)

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany