Re: [OM] Camera supplier in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera supplier in the UK
From: Chris Barker <biz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 08:43:00 +0100

Did you buy OM or MF lenses John? I have had a quick look at the site and certainly it seems cheaper than before, but I wonder if the prices exclude VAT?

His prices were not cheap compared with other places in the UK when I checked a few months ago (looking at a Ricoh GR1s), but the rate is advantageous for you across The Pond, and without VAT (17.5%).

Chris

I have recently bought two lenses from Robert White in Poole, Dorset,
England. Their web site is at:

http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/

I saved a very considerable amount over what I would have paid in Canada
for the lenses in question. Based on my experience I can recommend that
list members give Robert White some serious consideration when it comes
time to buy any new lenses, etc.

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC
--