Re: [OM] OT - Darkroom tent and TVR

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Darkroom tent and TVR
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:17:30 +0200

I thought that Corvettes have always had a fiberglass body...isn't that right
Tom??

mvh / regards
Roger Key, Copenhagen (ex-Morgan +4 owner!)

Even further OT, I see from Top Gear (non-PC motoring programme on TV
here in the UK) that TVR, a Blackpool-based sports car manufacturer
are branching out into the USA (I thought that they already had).
Well, the older model, the Griffith, still looks and sounds good, but
the Tuscan looks even better, and more American perhaps.  I think
that the Corvette owners out there will have to convert to fibreglass
when they see these lovely machines........

Chris