[OM] An interesting find....

Subject: [OM] An interesting find....
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:28:13 -0400
 Hi Folks,

 I found something very interesting as I sat down at my desk in the home
 office the other day. It seems as if my wife found the original OM-2n
 brochure (circa 1980) that I used to drool over when I was in high school.
 We are preparing for a move and she came across it while sorting out some
 old boxes. Its in not too bad condition, but shows obvious signs of
 fondling, drool marks, and the neglect of sitting in some box for 15+
years.
 Now, its going to be added to my OM collection and taken care of...at least
 until I take it out of its plastic protecter to fondle and drool over
 again...

 Bruce