Re: [OM] WaterProof OM

Subject: Re: [OM] WaterProof OM
From: "Gary" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 06:29:24 -0500
Winsor, I used to use an EWA bag on an OM-2 for white water rafting.  Fell
in with it a few times, no problem (for the camera - you try swimming in
white water with a big baggie on your hand ;-( )  The bag makes it is a bit
more awkward to shoot, but a hyperfocal focused medium-wide works well.

Gary Edwards