Re: 625 batteries Was: [OM] Interesting, but VERY expensive

Subject: Re: 625 batteries Was: [OM] Interesting, but VERY expensive
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:28:36 EDT
Welll... I was hoping ( and hinting) to find someone or someplace that would
mail them (actual mercuries) to me in the U.S. These Wein cells seem to be
just what we need, but I always heard the zinc-air batteries last only a
month (hearing aid batteries). I know this site says they'll last a year,
don't know if I can believe them. Couldn't hurt much to try one, I guess...
Anyone else know if their claim is to be believed?

Thanks
George S.