Re: [OM] Travel kit musings

Subject: Re: [OM] Travel kit musings
From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:40:02 EDT
In a message dated 05/02/2001 12:33:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> By now, Tom is off at his conference discovering he can't find the time
> for any photos, so furhter advice for this trip is now futile. :-)
>
> However, I'll put in my preference which is for a second body, fewer

Personally I'm glad Tom brought what he did. You see, I'm at the same
conference and I'm hoping to get a chance to play with his toys. A 16/3.5 is
more fun than a compact tripod anyday.

Paul who-only-brought-his-OM-4-and-50/1.4 Schings