Re: [OM] Processing those OM_Shot Slides

Subject: Re: [OM] Processing those OM_Shot Slides
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:02:26 -0400
Walmart processing is sent out to Fugi. I wonder if they send the slides to Phoenix?

Gregg

Warren wrote:
B&H has Fuji Velvia with processing for $8.74 per roll. On the ad, it lists
"36 w/FP" which means film plus a Fuji mailer to Arizona.  Fuji mailers by
themselves are $3.75. Adorama prices are the same. I don't see anyplace in
Adorama's ad where they advertise "pro processing." I've used the A&I
processing mailers from B&H for 120 work and they do a fine job.

And of course you have to add, $.68 for two stamps to send in the roll. BTW,
has anyone used the Fuji drop box at your local store to save the $.64 in
mailing costs.