[OM] Kit to take

Subject: [OM] Kit to take
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 19:05:16 -0500
Well, I'm off on a business trip in the morning for three days.  Probably no
opportunities for photography, but I'm hoping, so I packed a kit.  I
struggled with what to take, but decided on:

OM-4T
16/3.5 - not sure why, but you never know
21/3.5 - I love this little lens
50/3.5 - Like I said, I'm using it more and more
35-80/2.8 - I was torn on the 35-70/3.5-4.5 or the 35-80, but....
75-150/4 - probably won't need it, but it is small, so
T18 - shouldn't need flash, but it's little.

Lots of Fuji, mostly 100 and 400, but one roll of 800, just in case.
Probably should take a second body, might at the last minute.

Don't know why I shared this, but felt an urge.  Any suggested changes are
welcome.

Tom

P.S.  I'm meeting up with a fellow listmember on Friday for breakfast. We've
discovered we both work for the same company and are attending the same
convention. Small world....