RE: RE: [OM] Polariod Olympus?

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] Polariod Olympus?
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:10:48 -0400
New full-fram 35mm CCD's or CMOS sensors are just now coming available in price
ranges suitable for pro-sumer use.  I don't remember who the sensor OEM is.

I believe Canon, Pentax, and Contax have all announced SLR's with full-frame
digital sensors.  I don't think the Nikon D1x a full frame camera

Skip