[OM] I am a published photographer!!

Subject: [OM] I am a published photographer!!
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:32:44 +0100
Dear all,

Exciting news (from my point of view at least): some photographs of mine
have been published in a book.  Very boring photos in a very dull book -
Introductory Environmental Physics text book - but still, I'm well
chuffed!

The lesson I learned from it all - text book writers don't use anything
creative.  All the time I spent photographing traffic trails on London
bridge, sunsets over smoggy London from Greenwich park, and planes
silhouetted against deep blue skies over Heathrow Airport - all wasted.
They picked all the dull photos.  But never mind, I had fun shooting and
my name is in the acknowledgements so I'm happy!

Roger