[OM]

Subject: [OM]
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:27:58 -0700
Went to the Puyallup meet Saturday.  Was for the most part a waste of time
IMHO.  At one of the few tables that actually had some OM gear, I was
describing what it was I was really looking for and the gentleman directed
me to a previously unknown to me camera store.  Thought that it was rather
nice of him since he stood to gain nothing from me out of the deal.  Anyway,
he was right, and the shop has a fair bit of good looking stuff.  Has a
Zuiko 500mm reflex and a 180/2.8 that are both quite nice looking and not
unreasonably priced.  I left with a 24/2.8 w/ both caps, shade, and case
(all look new) for $125.  I like this guy.

Jim