Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:17:48 -0700
Sorry to hear about your wife's problems Jim. Hope she has a speedy recovery.
I won't be there myself this weekend, Saturdays just don't work well for me
through the summer. Saturday is one of our busiest days at the shop. I am still
interested in doing a get together, hopefully we can reschedule.

"Timpe, Jim" wrote:

> Jim Couch asked me if we had gone ahead with a PNW gathering and tulip
> sighting venture.  I had to take a wash on this one.  My wife is undergoing
> gall bladder difficulties (multiple stones, needing surgery etc).  Sorry it
> didn't work out.  Would still like to attempt something similar.
>
> I am planning on attending the swap meet at the fairgrounds this Saturday
> (saw the question asked a couple times).  Should I wear an OM-1 around my
> neck in order to be easily identified??  Would like to see whoever shows up
> there.  Perhaps we could discuss the feasibility/desirability of a future
> gathering.
>
> Sorry I didn't reply personally to you Jim, but my reply attempt bounced for
> some reason.
>
> Jim

Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA