Re: [OM] Polariod Olympus?

Subject: Re: [OM] Polariod Olympus?
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:44:28 -0400
That's item is kind of interesting, but I'd rather have a REAL Polaroid proofing back for an OM body instead of a one-off camera that makes little 24/36mm pictures. I know that they were made, but the going price last time I looked was about $800. I can't find any references on B&H or Calumet Photo's sites.

The value of a Poloaroid back is of course to check lighting and/or exposure as a film pre-proof.

Skip