[OM] Air freight shipments - UK to Canada

Subject: [OM] Air freight shipments - UK to Canada
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 14:06:49 -0700
Are there any particular recommendations or warnings about air freight
shipments from the UK to Canada? I am looking to use UPS or FEDEx for a
small quantity of photo equipment. I have been told by FEDEx that they
charge 50f the Canadian customs duty as their brokerage fee. I assume
that UPS does much the same thing. Can anyone confirm that this has been
their experience.

Thanks

John Hudson
Vancouver, BC