Re: [OM] OM4 Viewfinder weirdness

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 Viewfinder weirdness
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:58:13 -0700
No, I know better than to touch the contacts (I can't tell you how many cameras I "fixed" when I had my camera shop just by cleaning contacts!) These batteries were out of the package, but are probably a year old.

Jim Caldwell

My experience is that loose batteries stored together lose their charge really fast. I think the metal casings allow discharge when clumped together. Even if that is not the case it sounds like fresh batteries might fix you up. My local giant building supply store has 357 "watch batteries" for about $2 each. Maybe you have something similar where you live? Cheaper than the other kind.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California