Re: [OM] OM4 Viewfinder weirdness

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 Viewfinder weirdness
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:01:12 -0700
Thanks! I tried, but still the same. These are MS76 batteries - but I'll go out tomorrow and see if I can locate 357 batteries (which were in it originally) and let you know if that works!

Jim Caldwell

If you have tried the reboot procedure in the faq and that does not help, your new batteries may not be fresh or your contacts dirty. Have you cleaned the battery contacts? You don't touch the batteries with your skin when you put them in, do you? The 357 batteries are probably better, but fresh MS76 should work fine at least for a while.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California