[OM] Introduction and T32 Flash Question

Subject: [OM] Introduction and T32 Flash Question
From: Johnny Johnson <jijohnson4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 14:55:21 -0400
Hi Folks,

I'm a new subscriber to the list and have really enjoyed reading the messages for the past week. I originally purchased an OM-1 and OM-2 plus various accessories back in the 70's, had a great time using them for several years but then sort of lost interest, put them in the back of the closet, and started using the wife's point-n-shoot for the occasional picture. About 10 years ago someone broke into our house and, among other things, stole the two cameras but missed all the extra lenses, bellows, winder, etc. So, while the insurance money was hot I purchased an OM-10 and OM-2N as replacements. I ran a roll of film through each of them to be sure they were working OK and then put them away.

Well, I recently got interested in digital photography and purchased an Oly C-3040 and Epson printer. I know this sounds strange but playing around with the digital stuff re-awakened my interest in the OM cameras and I got them out this week to re-acquaint myself with them. This brings me to a question that I hope someone can help me with. When I bought the OM-2N I also purchased a T32 flash to replace the 310 unit that I used with the OM-2. Now I'd like to buy a bounce grip for the T32 to use with the OM-2N but it's not obvious to me what additional parts are required to connect things together. I'm pretty sure that I need the "Power Bounce Grip 2" (not the Grip 1) but do I also need the Auto Cord T and the Auto Connector Type 3? Also, is the Shoe 4 the correct hot shoe?

Thanks,
Johnny