Re: [OM] Olympus E-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-10
From: "David L. Duff" <duffdl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:04:13 -0700
Chris,
    I've got the parallel version and am happy enough with it. It's not fast,
but for the money (all I had at the time) makes good prints to 8x10. I could
say that I would do it differently with what I know now, but there wasn't
anything else for that money at the time (got it on clearance from Camera
World).
    I think putting top quality images into it (from my OM's or L***a) helps in
getting a good result. And as far as needing up-dated drivers, I don't have
up-grade-itis as severe as others. I'm still running Win95 and P-Shop 3.05 on
my P75, anything else would just slow it down more.They're sufficient for my
needs 'til I can find something better at the Goodwill Outlet (P200's turning
up there now, but 200 isn't worth moving to yet).
    Regards, David Duff.