Re: [OM] Get 'em while u can

Subject: Re: [OM] Get 'em while u can
From: "Oben Candemir" <dunya@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:40:04 +1000
I have a 18V control grip that I dont particularly need, with a spare
battery holder that is new in the box and was thrown in to the bargain by
the camera dealer who had had it for years!

If anyone is interested then let me know. Or maybe I might hang on to it
until the OM system becomes really collectible ;)