Re: [OM] Sales brochures: valuable?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sales brochures: valuable?
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:54:32 -0700
Roger K. writes:

<< I was quite surprised to see an Olympus sales booklet/brochure on
*Bay with a
start price of $49.95, see

RARE OLYMPUS OM-1 SHOW CATALOG
Item #1231596794

The funny thing is that I have the same brochure, and I would not have
expected
that it was worth that much. Do they really sell? And who buys them? >>

It's rare in the sense that this is the first one to ever appear on eBay
(to the best of my knowledge).  Sure these sell.  This one is being
offered by Brad Bennett, who has probably seen what other literature is
going for.  The are bought by folks trying to get complete literature
collections and reference materials on the OM System. Anytime a system
goes collectable, the literature on it becomes valuable.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV