Re: [OM] Sales brochures: valuable?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sales brochures: valuable?
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:52:05 -0400
50 bucks seems a bit high. I have two of these brochures and they are a somewhat rare items, but it's not like it's the very rare M-1 brochure. This OM-1 item was made only in A4 size. He is obviously making more of the item that it really is. Maybe it was "made for the trade show circuit". But who cares? It's just a regular OM-1 promotional brochure. And he doesn't even have the one with the textured gold around the OM-1 lettering like one of the ones that I happened upon. Naa, naa!!

But good luck to him.

Skip